Thursday, November 11, 2010

Can't Stop, Won't Stop....

Hello peeps,

Finally getting home for the evening and I am tired so I will keep it short and sweet tonight. I continue to input my food on Dailyburn. Today was my exercise day off according to daily burn, however you know I am in the zone so I did a 30 min treadmill exercise during my lunch hour. I took the advice of my Soror and fellow Bridesmaid Allie and put the incline on 12 with a speed of 3.1 and walked it out!! It was grueling, worse then my run walk days. After the 2 min mark I was dripping sweat so I said this must work! I really wanted to get off after I hit 10 mins but I reminded myself that I couldn't quit and I had a goal to reach so I forged on and completed 31 mins to be exact!! Time to get ready for bed!! Sweet dreams of cupcakes jumping over my head!! LMAO...not, I think it will be carrot and celery sticks that will jump into a pond of light ranch dressing.....

2 comments:

  1. Good job Shalana....get your sweat on this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your the best Jeanie thank you!!! I plan too..gotta fit it into my crazy busy weekend.

    ReplyDelete