Monday, November 15, 2010

Week 2 Has Begun....

The weekend was very challenging. I did not have much to eat on Saturday since I was at a scrapbook crop so near the end of the evening I started craving every type of fattening food in existence. I ended up ordering a chicken cheesesteak and onion rings. I only ate half of the cheesesteak and 5 onion rings but end result it wasn't necessary. On Sunday I also allowed myself some ranch cheese potatoes, a small portion of course but again probably wasnt the choice I should have made. I am going to focus more on already having my meals ready just like I am going to work to keep me in check on the weekends.

I woke up this morning and weighed in. Starting weight last Monday 219.0 lbs, today I was at 216.8 lbs. I was happy and ready to keep up this challenge to be the best I can be health wise! and to look better as well..LOL

I completed the Jillian Michael on Demand Workout...loving it even though it is difficult for me until I get some more upper body strength. I did not eat enough today but I did not eat anything I shouldn't have. See you on Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment