Monday, November 22, 2010

Mo Better Monday

Since I do this blog I always have to be honest about my success and failures. This last week was not the greatest. I had too many reasons for not working out i.e. hair appt on Wednesday, my Project Blueprint graduation on Thursday evening...no reason on Friday, Sat & Sun besides I just did not feel like doing it so I didn't. I did well eating however I had about 4 slices of Sweet Potato pie throughout the weekend, ok so maybe I didn't do well, but I did outside of the pie. 2 of those slices of pie I had late Sunday evening---->NO BUENO. With my many bumps in the road this week I am mentally prepared to kick myself in the ass this week and go hard to make up for my laziness last week. My weigh in this morning had me at 215.4 lbs which is still a loss but it could have been greater had I did what I needed to do. Today is a new day!! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment