Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 5...HighFive for Making It This Far

Overall it wasn't a bad week. I didn't find myself hungry as much as I usually am since I made some adjustments insuring I ate throughout the day...breakfast, morning snack, lunch, after lunch snack, dinner and sometimes a small evening snack. I continued with my Friday Dailyburn workout as well as added an On Demand Jillian Michael Boost Metabolism workout thanks to my facebook friend, I'll call her HM, stating she had done one. I said hmmmm I didn't think of that, now I can have some variety and not fear boredom with the few exercise DVD's I own.

Let me tell you about a situation I found myself in this evening. I am happy to say I didn't do too bad considering the damage I could have done. I volunteered at movie night at my oldest daughters school. I was tasked with insuring the snacks were stocked for the parents and students to take to watch Toy Story 3. The snacks were an assortment of potato chips..some of my favorites cheese puffs, Herr's corn chips, sour cream and onion etc. Right next to the chips were bowls of candy. I swear the devil was trying to take me DOWNNNNN!!!! Every piece of candy I love was in this bowl..Whoppers, Milk Duds, Heath bars (MY FAVORITE), Starbursts and Skittles. I did indulge but a very minimal indulge..1 mini Heath Bar, that's right 1, Uno, Um, Jeden, एक (Yes, all these words mean ONE)....I tried to savor the taste of the creamy milk chocolate and English Toffee..I wonder if I was drooling?? I took tiny bites and let it move slowly around my mouth....ok let me stop!! IT WAS WONDERFUL...remember I told you I have a major sweet tooth!!

I am going to try to get some type of workout in this weekend. I can proudly say I have worked out 5 days this week!! Yay!!! BTW, I decided I would commit to blogging M, W & F unless I have something I really need to get off my chest. Look for me to post my weigh in results and measurements on Monday. Again thanks for the support and if your out there on a weight loss journey please know that YOU CAN DO IT!!

File:Small-heath-package.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment