Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sore Marks The Spot On Day 3....

Two day of workouts and I am sore. Today went well. No really cravings today which is always helpful, guess my mind was on other things. I figured today I will give you a sample of what I have been eating. I am not saying it is the best food choices, however it is way better than what I would normally eat.

Sample of Tuesday's Food Intake:
  • Breakfast
    • 2 Fiber Choice Tablets
    • 1 Cantaloupe Wedge
    • 3 Slices Turkey Bacon
    • 1 Blueberry Oikos Greek Yogurt
  • Morning Snack
    • Caramel Rice Cake
    • 1 TBSP Peanut Butter
  • Lunch
    • Progresso Light Beef Pot Roast Soup
    • 9 Turkey Pepperoni
    • 1 Sargento Light String Cheese
  • Dinner
    • 1 Center Cut Baked Pork Chop
    • 1 TBSP BBQ Sauce
    • 1 Cup French Cut String Beans
    • 1/4 Cup Velveeta Shells & Chess
  • 8 Glasses of Water
I can look at what I eat and say I can still make improvements, however I choose not to critique myself just yet and give myself sometime before going to the other end of the spectrum.

Today I received an email notification from Dailyburn reminding me I needed to complete my workout since I had not reported my progress. I completed my workout after I ate dinner. To give you an example of the workout that I had to do see below:

DailyBurn Wednesday Workout:
  • 10 minute brisk walk
  • Ab Crunch 3 sets, 20 reps
  • Bicycle Kicks 3 sets, 20 reps
  • Crunch Cross Body 3 sets, 20 reps
  • Hip Lifts 3 sets, 15 reps
  • Supermans 3 sets, 15 reps
  • Bird Dogs 3 sets, 15 reps
After I completed this I felt like I had not done enough, I didn't really break a sweat but then I thought about it and I am sure I will feel it in my abs tomorrow. I added two additional workouts and ran for 10 mins around my living room. I know it sounds crazy but that is what I did. I set my cell phone alarm for 10 mins, moved the couch back and ran around the living. My girls thought this was soo much fun as they chased me. I had to advise this is to only be done when I am working out, not sure how this will go over LOL. This 10 min exercise had my heart rate up and I broke a sweat. Couldn't wait to drink some ice cold water. After I did this I was feeling extra motivated and decided to do Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred. I was extremely tired half way through probably because of all I had done prior to the video but I sucked it up and finished strong. I bet I will be sorry tomorrow :-/ Overall my day was successful. I am about to drink my last bottle of water of the evening, hop in the shower and get some reading in. Until next time......

2 comments:

  1. My suggestion.... Can you eat a small salad before every meal. This helps me so i don't over eat. Let me know what you think

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could but I am not a big salad person so that would be a little much, however I did have a salad a couple times this week.

    ReplyDelete